Halcyon Engine v5.2 Released
We are proud to announce the new release of our engine. This version is a bug fix and maintenance release, no new features were introduced.
- Fixed: Data monitoring issue. The API was not returning the bandwidth counters properly.
- Fixed: DNS Prefetching. DNS prefetching was not enabled automatically for most hosts, this fix reduces requests by at least 15%.
- Fixed: SNMP Counters for DNS queries. The DNS query script was not pushing to the correct OID.
- Fixed: RAM Allocation for Caching of older accounts. The RAM Allocation was not updating automatically for accounts prior to v5.0.
- Fixed: Cache clean was delayed. During the
- asynchronous flush the Cache was wiped up to 5 minutes later.
- Fixed: Early push to ssd cache. Hybrid Cloud servers were pushing objects out of RAM too early for smaller objects.
All Shared Hosting servers are already using HE v5.2 using hot replacements, no downtime was required.
We provide the Infrastructure for Your services.